Episode 352: USMLE Step 1 review #28 – MED SCHOOL RADIO
- Episode 352: USMLE Step 1 review #28
- Episode 351: Interview with Oceania University of Medicine
- Episode 350: ようこそ MED SCHOOL RADIO へ！(introduction in Japanese)
- Episode 349: Using DIT and Dr. Fischer's Integrated cases (MedQuest)
- Episode 348: MSR NEWS INJECTION FOR USMLE STEP 1
- Episode 347: MSR NEWS INJECTION FOR USMLE STEP 1
- Episode 346: Reading Zanki
- Episode 345: USMLE Step One Revision #28
- Episode 344: USMLE Step 1 review #27
- Episode 343: Reading Reproductive ANKI (ZANKI) while waiting for RAPID COVID results
Meet Our Host
Simon R. Downes, MD, PhD student
Born in the UK in 1966, moved to the US in 1978, then to Japan in 1992. Simon has a PhD in developmental/educational psychology, and is completing his MD clinical rotations in Chicago, Illinois & McAllen, Texas. Simon is fluent in Japanese after having lived in the Tokyo/Yokohama area for about 30 years!
Many thanks to the guest speakers on our
podcasts! We look forward to interviewing more physicians and students on Med School Radio in the near future!
Stay in Touch
Get every new episode delivered to your inbox.
Follow us on: